So one of my goals is to read at least 20 books this year.
Here’s what I’ve got.
1. S.H.E. – Safe, Healthy, Empowered. (Rebecca St. James)
2. The Lightning Thief (Rick Riordan)
3. The Sea of Monsters (Rick Riordan)
4. Love’s Pursuit (Siri Mitchell)
5. A Constant Heart (Siri Mitchell)
6. Mr. Penumbra’s 24-Hour Bookstore (Robin Sloan)
7. The Butterfly and the Violin (Kristy Cambron)
8. The Sparrow of Terezain (Kristy Cambron)
9. Love Comes Softly (Janette Oake)
10. Wait for Me. (Rebecca St. James)
11. Passion and Purity (Elisabeth Elliot)
12. Jesus > Religion (Jefferson Bethke)
13. A Red Herring Without Mustard (Alan Bradley)
14. The Book Thief (Markus Zusak)
15. Number the Stars (Lois Lowry)
16. Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World (Joanne Weaver)
17. Dashwood Avenue (RJ Conte)
18. Crazy Love (Francis Chan)
19. Because He Loves Me (Elise Fitzpatrick)
20. Boundaries (Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend)
21. Throne of Glass (Sarah J. Maas)
22. The Hunchback of Notre Dame (Victor Hugo)
23. Les Miserables (Victor Hugo)
Most of these are books I haven’t read before, but a couple of them will be rereads. Like The Butterfly and the Violin. Or Because He Loves Me. (I love those books so much. I can’t even tell you.)
I’ve already finished the first two books on my list. I think I’m going to try to read according to my list this year. Just so I stay organized. 😉
S.H.E. was an amazing encouragement for me. I highly recommend it for any lady, young or old, who is seeking to live a safe, healthy, empowered, and godly life.
SHE is every woman who seeks more from God and submits her life to His transforming work and a lifetime of being reborn into God’s original design.
I am enthralled with the Percy Jackson series. I love Annabeth. Greek mythology is one of my favorite topics and that series is really cleverly written and a rather easy read for me. I have a feeling I shall fly through those books. 🙂
I’m always looking for my next read. Any recommendations? What is one of your absolute favorites?