1. Clean something. Anything. Your room, the closet, the bathroom mirror.
2. Do some laundry.
3. Sing your favorite song.
4. Call a friend.
5. Friend’s busy? Call another friend.
6. Write to a loved one. Or text. Or both.
7. Make cookies or cupcakes.
8. Do something artsy- craftsy.
9. Wash the dishes while listening to your favorite band.
10. Do something nice for someone you love.
11. Snuggle with a baby.
12. Read a book.
13. Journal. Write out your thoughts.
14. Watch a movie.
15. Cook dinner.
16. Do some more laundry. (Those blankets haven’t been washed in a while.)
18. Plant something. Or offer to take care of someone’s garden while they’re out of town.
19. Eat those cookies you made earlier.
20. Call your favorite aunt or uncle.
21. Cuddle a puppy.
22. Pray for someone you love.
23. Tell that person you prayed for them.
24. Color a picture.
25. Watch the Jamie Grace Show.
26. Make a bucket list.
27. Make a grocery list.
28. Make a To Do list.
29. Don’t forget about those things you put in the washing machine and hour ago.
30. Have a backwards dinner. Eat your ice cream before your veggies.
31. Go find and talk to the frogs in your backyard. They might be lonely too. (Apparently one was because he was in my house this morning.)
32. Read Psalm 139.
33. Tell God about your loneliness.
34. Go for a walk or a bike ride.
35. Go visit a friend.
36. Cuddle another baby. Or puppy.
37. Take a nap.
38. Organize your sock drawer, your dresses, or your shirts by color.
39. Rearrange your bookshelves
40. Make yourself a cup of tea and have another cookie.
You are not alone.
The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart, And saves such as have a contrite spirit.
Psalms 34:18 NKJV
For He satisfies the longing soul, And fills the hungry soul with goodness.
Psalms 107:9 NKJV