I’m not one who makes New Year’s resolutions. However this year, I did have some goals I want to meet. Or at least work on throughout the year and see progress. 😉
1. Read through the entire Bible in one year.
2. Become a more balanced person spiritually, emotionally, and physically.
3. Read the steadily growing stack of 20-some books sitting on the bedroom floor.
5. Play my violin more often.
6. Finish the projects I started.
7. Run Wild. Live Free. Love Strong. (My new motto)
Run wild: Take risks. Take chances. Don’t be reckless, but don’t live in fear. Have courage, dear heart.
Live free: Live the life of freedom that the Lord has given you. Walk with Him, living in accordance with the plan He has made for you. Taste and see that the Lord is good; you are blessed when you trust in Him.
Love strong: Because you were first loved and without love, we would perish. Love the Lord with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength. Don’t be afraid of sharing your heart and soul with Him. He’s a master of holding hearts and He’ll take good care of yours. ❤ And finally, love others.
Here’s to 2017.